Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SASUTEN fanart




4th couple - TENTEN and SASUKE from naruto.. <3

this couple was suggested by a friend of mine

this is a scene from her fan fiction called "Heaven". If you're interested in reading it and why Sasuke taking care of tenten in the image then here's a link :D http://nokito-chan.deviantart.com/art/Heaven-326489103

It's a SASUTEN fanfiction. :D

To tell you the truth it was the first time I've heard of this pairing.. haha.. I'm actually really a NEJITEN fan.. I almost drew neji instead of sasuke.. haha.. But the fanfic story was just so well written I couldn't stop reading it. Sometimes I still wish tenten will end up with neji though, but I know that wont happen. haist. Try reading it guys you'll love it.. :D

I hope you guys like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment